Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Secret To Happiness

this morning i woke up with a terrible headache. maybe it was because i stayed up all night surfing my favorite traffic exchanges (links to your your right, lol ).. but i got up and decided my plants needed some Reiki Love. it was hard on my plants this winter. especially since i am new to Ohio and really had to adjust my plant care. so, i went outside, and i just opened the positive energy of Reiki to my plants, especially my elephant ears. i had to dig those up in the fall and store them in my garage. i had never done that before, i am a Carolina Girl.

now, while i was outside sending Reiki love, i realized as i am often thinking about all those people out there surfing the traffic changes hoping to get a little nibble,,,, you know that one click into never never land, the dreams of being whoever we dream to be can be possible with that one simple click from another surfer ... i decided to leave this to all my Fellow TRaffic EXchange Surfers..
The Reiki Principles.

The secret to happiness:

“Just for today, do not worry
Just for today, do not anger
Just for today, count your blessings
Just for today, live honestly
Just for today, be kind to all living things” Dr. Mikao Usui

Love and Light to you
thanks for dropping by

No comments: