Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just a little Help from My TE Friends

you have probably come to this blog from your favorite traffic exchange. yep, its me Shelly StarZZ. you have probably seen this blog here and there....
my family is going through a bit of a struggle right now. my little son, who is 18 months old is going through some medical tests. he simply hasn't began to say his first word. No mama, or dada. we hear silence, if that's possible?? he is being seen through the children's hospital where i am located and he is involved with the Help Me Grow Program. autism is suspected, and will be tested for, but the Help Me Grow program doubts he has autism which was good news. The therapists believe he simply can not hear well. I will know more on august 29th, when he goes for his hearing test... But whatever the case he is having learning delays...
if it is at all possible, include my little son in your prayers today or tomorrow or even the next day...
thank you so very much
love and light

No comments: